|How Safe Are You Game|
|Teach Our Youth|
These days consumers face many challenges that affect their finances and could potentially ruin their financial standing for years to come. The National Academy of Financial Literacy was founded on the principle that people of all walks of life, professions, and age groups can benefit from the knowledge of subjects such as:
- What to do in a financial crisis: specifically what to do if you are facing foreclosure
- Identity Theft: how to avoid it and what to do if you suspect identity theft.
- Maintaining good credit through financial management
- I am facing foreclosure; should I hire an attorney?
This section of our website is dedicated to giving consumers power through knowledge and resources! The links at the top of this page will help you navigate the information available in this section of our web site. If you have any questions or would like us to educate your community through a public forum, please do not hesitate to Contact Us.
The National Academy of Financial Literacy is a Licensed Career School with the Oregon State Department of Education. Financial Literacy Education—mandatory licensing requirement at a National Level—and Training (Job Skills) are provided to Financial Industry Professionals and to Consumers who need to understand management of personal finances.
Together with our partner company Financial Strategies, we are able to provide you online education in the following subjects:
- Credit Restoration
- Foreclosure Prevention
- Personal Financial Management - English and Spanish
- Saving Your Home from Foreclosure
- The Biggest Homebuying Mistakes and How to Avoid Them
Last Updated (Friday, 28 May 2010 19:12)